Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Need receiver battery for ten-t

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Need receiver battery for ten-t

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2022, 07:27 AM
Anything rc is fun

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need receiver battery for ten-t

Hello everyone! After much consideration I recently purchased a losi ten t off of eBay. This car means a lot to me, I have pictures of me as a toddler with one on my lap, it was my dads favorite rc for a long time, around 2015 he converted it to a scte, which it still is today. However, I have lots of parts for them including several 3.4s, chassis, suspension arms, shocks, almost enough to build my own lol. Anyways sorry for the life story, but a cool quirk of these trucks is that they have the R.O.S.S system(remote onboard starting system) which I am going to install on it as the one I bought is just a roller with servos, I have all the parts I need for the Ross except for a battery. These used the same battery for the receiver and the starter, so it’s kinda a special battery, the most recent version I found was SPMB1000LPRX
can you guys try to do your magic and find a similar battery? I’ve been looking but to no avail and thought this may be a good place to look.

thank you!
Old 11-05-2022, 04:33 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Anything rc is fun
Hello everyone! After much consideration I recently purchased a losi ten t off of eBay. This car means a lot to me, I have pictures of me as a toddler with one on my lap, it was my dads favorite rc for a long time, around 2015 he converted it to a scte, which it still is today. However, I have lots of parts for them including several 3.4s, chassis, suspension arms, shocks, almost enough to build my own lol. Anyways sorry for the life story, but a cool quirk of these trucks is that they have the R.O.S.S system(remote onboard starting system) which I am going to install on it as the one I bought is just a roller with servos, I have all the parts I need for the Ross except for a battery. These used the same battery for the receiver and the starter, so it’s kinda a special battery, the most recent version I found was SPMB1000LPRX
can you guys try to do your magic and find a similar battery? I’ve been looking but to no avail and thought this may be a good place to look.

thank you!

Amazon has ya covered.......

Amazon Amazon

Last edited by init4fun; 11-05-2022 at 04:36 AM.