Phoenix model Sukhoi OS .70 4 cycle

Notices

Phoenix model Sukhoi OS .70 4 cycle

Old 12-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Thewoz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix model Sukhoi OS .70 4 cycle

Phoenix models Sukhoi .46 size I believe with an OS .70 4 cycle engine in it. The engine has been previously flown but the airframe is one flight old. I'm selling this for my Dad who is too old to fly anymore and he is getting rid of a lot of older RC engines and kits and such so stay tuned for that as well. Im not sure much about the whole thing other than it looks sound and no damage. The engine is in fantastic condition plus it is a 4 cycle and they are way more reliable than the 2 cycles. The servos are a mix of Hitec and Futaba standard servos and it still has an FM receiver in it from the old days. This is plane is in excellent condition just needs to be tuned and flown and maybe a better receiver installed for the newer radios. Please ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them. I am selling for my Father so I will do my best, I do the hobby myself so I know some stuff too. ; )

Thanks for looking and happy Flying.