Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

What Do I Have Here?

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

What Do I Have Here?

Old 10-21-2020, 06:44 AM
Angels 7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What Do I Have Here?

Greetings rcuniverse!

I have zero experience with rc anything! Recently, I acquired a small collection of rc airplane stuff from my neighbor (RIP). His wife was going to throw it all in a dumpster. I initially was just going to put it all on *bay and let the chips fall where they may. I performed some due diligence: searching the net and watching *tube videos. I will be honest - after watching people having fun with this hobby I think I just got bit by the bug. Now, I need help sorting through this stuff. Whats good? Whats great? Whats not so great? Whats worth keeping? What should I sell? What are they worth? I would like to keep a couple planes and join in with everyone having fun. What are your experiences/opinions with this gear? Remember, I am a complete noob so be gentle! (LOL)

Complete Unbuilt R/C Airplane Kits In Original Boxes
----------------------------------------------------------------------
House of Balsa - PT-19 #K41 P-51D #40 FW-190 #K14
Midwest Products - Mustang Fun Scale
Carl Goldberg - Anniversary Piper Cub
Sterling Models - Phil Breittling's F-51 Mustang
Balsa USA - Bristol M1
Top Flite - P51 Mustang
Aristo Craft - Grumman F3F2

Control Systems (NIB)
------------------------------
Airtronics - QS6A
Futaba - Skysport 6
Futaba - Skysport 4

Engines
-----------
Saito - FA56 Golden Knight (NIB)
Mutunuc - 65 ABC BB (NIB)
K&B - Veco 19 (NIB)
Norvel - AME .061 R/C (NIB)
OS - Max FP 40
OS - MaxH 40P
Testor Corp - McCoy 19RC Blue Head Stunt Engine
Quadra - ???

Please share with me your thoughts!
Old 10-21-2020, 11:52 AM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts

I hope you end up in the hobby. I've been in it 30+ years and enjoy as much today as I did then. It's not just the flying. I've made life long friends and enjoy working on planes as much as flying.
If you want to start flying, find a local club or hobby shop and find someone to help you learn how to fly. This is important because nothing you have can you fly without help. Speaking of flying, once you find a club see if you can trade something you have for a trainer. A good trainer is essential for you to stay in the hobby.
Finally if you decide to sell. The radios are outdated and can't be used. The engines and kits have some value. You have maybe $500 tops for all the engines by the time you pay shipping and eBay fees. The kits have some value also. Some are $50 some might be $200. Shipping is high on big boxes. You should list them on eBay with a $50 minimum bid and see what happens.
My hope is you will take my advice and learn to fly and have a blast. I hope I have have helped some if not.

David
The following users liked this post:
Angels 7 (10-23-2020)
Old 10-21-2020, 07:30 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

The kits are the most valuable part of the lot as none of those are still being made. Kit collecting is its own hobby now, so guys will pay a lot more for an unbuilt kit than they will for a RTF airplane. Depending on what really interests you, you could sell off some of them to finance more beginner friendly planes. None of those are suitable for new pilots.
Looking at the list, I'd say after a year of flying with a trainer and then a sport plane, you'd probably be good to fly the Goldberg Cub (arguably the best Cub kit ever made), then the PT19, and after that take your pick.
Those are all good engines. None of them are rare collectables, so there's nothing wrong with keeping them and running them. I'd dump the two .19 engines as anything that small is actually better as an electric these days.
I wouldn't use any of the radios you have. It's not that they won't work because they might be fine. It's that you'll have to buy new batteries anyway, and considering the cost to get something modern is offset many times over by the features and reliability of the newer systems.
So you'll need a trainer plane (ARF is easier and cheaper to get going with than a kit), a radio (I suggest 6 channels minimum and computerized), a field box (needs a starter with battery, a glow driver, and a fuel pump), and a flight battery and charger. That's around $500, which you could easily get out of 3 of the warbird kits.

You may do even better by trading. I have a couple of beginner friendly planes that I'd swap for a good warbird kit if we lived close to each other, field gear too. It would probably be worthwhile to get with your local club and meet some of the guys, try to work out something.
Angels 7 (10-23-2020)
Old 10-21-2020, 08:55 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

You have a bit of a haul right there. Nothing screams beginner plane, but there's some value in those particular kits. As mentioned kit collecting is a hobby in it's own, and I happen to be a collector myself.. I would say don't be in any hurry to unload that stuff though, until you figure more of it out.

The engines as well are a very decent variety, and I see a few or more that are gems if they're what I think they are.

The radios on the other hand are dated, although mostly still usable, in most areas. They're just outdated technology is all, and have been replaced by much better. At the very minimum those radios would probably need new batteries, especially for the onboard receiver. Even though they might never have been charged, they still might just be 15-20yrs old. It's always best to replace them... in any case though the radios won't bring in much money. I've given away similar radios in good condition.

So yeah, hang on to the stuff and study it for a while. It doesn't take up much room. That's nice thing about kits and engines is they don't take much room.
Angels 7 (10-23-2020)
Old 10-21-2020, 09:27 PM
049flyer
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

If you decide to dump the .19 engines as Jester mentioned, I will happily take them and the Norvel .061 too! Those are the sizes I prefer!
Angels 7 (10-23-2020)
Old 10-23-2020, 05:46 AM
Angels 7

Originally Posted by daveopam
I hope you end up in the hobby. I've been in it 30+ years and enjoy as much today as I did then. It's not just the flying. I've made life long friends and enjoy working on planes as much as flying.
If you want to start flying, find a local club or hobby shop and find someone to help you learn how to fly. This is important because nothing you have can you fly without help. Speaking of flying, once you find a club see if you can trade something you have for a trainer. A good trainer is essential for you to stay in the hobby.
Finally if you decide to sell. The radios are outdated and can't be used. The engines and kits have some value. You have maybe $500 tops for all the engines by the time you pay shipping and eBay fees. The kits have some value also. Some are $50 some might be $200. Shipping is high on big boxes. You should list them on eBay with a $50 minimum bid and see what happens.
My hope is you will take my advice and learn to fly and have a blast. I hope I have have helped some if not.

David
Hi David! Thank you for your reply and advice. I have located an rc club in my area. I think this is a neat hobby and I can imagine joining the club will help me immensely; plus making new friends is always a good thing.. I'm starting from square one and as they say a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:27 AM
Angels 7

Hi Jester! Thank you for taking time to share your insight. From what I'm reading around is that these warbirds are like flying a brick. I am getting too old and lazy to work too hard: I think I'm more suited for Sunday fliers than squirrely acrobatics. I always thought big old biplanes with lopey radial engines were the cats pajamas: That will be my goal. Ive been researching the kits: the ones that I like the most are the Top Flite Mustang and the Bristol M1. The Grumman is a biplane but I cant find much info on that kit. The Goldberg seems to be quite heavy -- I wonder how that can even fly (LOL). The other kits are cool but the aforementioned pique my interest. My neighbors wife had me over yesterday and let me back in the basement. I found more kits even older than my initial list. Theres some planes in various stages of completion, misc parts, many plans, and old rc magazines and books. To say Martin was an avid rc airplane hobbyist is an understatement. With all his collection falling onto my lap I guess I have no choice but to adopt this hobby.

I wouldnt mind trading for a trainer albeit I'm in Ohio a fair distance from TX. I'll be joining the local club so maybe I can set up a trade with a member.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:37 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Why not buy yourself a trainer kit and learn to build and fly it? That way, if you decide to build any of the kits, you will have a decent idea of the hows, whys and there fores involved and not have to worry about ruining an irreplaceable kit if you screw up
The following 2 users liked this post by Hydro Junkie:
bingo field (10-29-2020), Steelhead13 (11-23-2020)
Old 10-23-2020, 06:42 AM
Angels 7

Hi D! Thanks for the advice! My neighbor surely was a collector! My current hobbies are ham radio and guitars so I fully understand the collecting aspect (how many radios and amplifiers do I need? lol). There is so much more that my neighbors wife is giving me (take it all get it out of here!) I spent yesterday just going through it and sorting it into piles and Im not even close to the end! I suddenly have a lifetime collection yet I never even flew an rc plane. I have to do something with it now! It will be snowing here in Ohio soon so I was thinking about trying my hand at building the PT-19; I peeked in the box and it appears to be not too complicated to build.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:48 AM
Angels 7

Hi 049! I'll keep you in mind. I was out in Phoenix for 6 months last year. The folks in that neighborhood owned summer homes in Prescott and Pinetop. I drove all around the state I fell in love with the desert mountains.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:49 AM
Angels 7

Hi Hydro! Yeppers, that seems to be the way I'm leaning. Baby steps!
Old 10-27-2020, 04:32 PM
jester_s1

Originally Posted by Angels 7
Hi Jester! Thank you for taking time to share your insight. From what I'm reading around is that these warbirds are like flying a brick. I am getting too old and lazy to work too hard: I think I'm more suited for Sunday fliers than squirrely acrobatics. I always thought big old biplanes with lopey radial engines were the cats pajamas: That will be my goal. Ive been researching the kits: the ones that I like the most are the Top Flite Mustang and the Bristol M1.
Actually, the kits you have won't be terribly hard to fly once you have some skills. It's not about the absolute weight of the model but rather the wing loading and the aerodynamics. WWII style planes will need more speed to keep flying, so they'll land faster and be a bit less forgiving. But all of the kits you have are designed to be fairly forgiving. So if you don't pile on scale details and paint, they'll be nice to you. I actually think the scale biplanes are more of a challenge. The wind tosses them around a lot more than a sleek fighter, and orientation is just weird with one.
Angels 7 (11-11-2020)
Old 10-28-2020, 06:43 PM
DGrant

Originally Posted by Angels 7
Hi D! Thanks for the advice! My neighbor surely was a collector! My current hobbies are ham radio and guitars so I fully understand the collecting aspect (how many radios and amplifiers do I need? lol). There is so much more that my neighbors wife is giving me (take it all get it out of here!) I spent yesterday just going through it and sorting it into piles and Im not even close to the end! I suddenly have a lifetime collection yet I never even flew an rc plane. I have to do something with it now! It will be snowing here in Ohio soon so I was thinking about trying my hand at building the PT-19; I peeked in the box and it appears to be not too complicated to build.
You'd find many people involved in RC and flying have many interests in common with you. All vary a bit, from the real "techy" type of person, to the real "craftsman" type. Ham, CB, amps, instruments, guitars(I own 7), building/construction, RV'ing, camping, etc, etc.. It's a great hobby when you get to know people. I'd venture a guess there's a club somewhere in your vicinity, as your neighbor had to know people in the hobby. If you haven't done it yet, search the AMA site for clubs near you, and go out for a visit. You can just watch, or you can ask questions of most anyone you're comfortable with. They'll be nice guys at any club. You have what some might consider treasure. Enjoy it. It can be addicting once you learn more.
Angels 7 (11-11-2020)
Old 11-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Angels 7

My neighbor's wife allowed me to save more stuff from the dumpster fate. I did notice a piece of mail from AMA in a box and through my investigations the local club requires membership for insurance purposes. I missed this months club meeting so I'll try to make it to the December meeting. I would not doubt my neighbor was known in the club.. After you read the following updated list he HAD to have been known by SOMEONE in that club! (LOL).

Complete Unbuilt R/C Airplane Kits In Original Boxes
=========================================
House of Balsa
---------------------
PT-19 #K41
P-51D #40 (x2)
FW-190 #K14
H.O.B. Two Tee

Midwest Products
------------------------
Mustang Fun Scale
Bebe JODEL D-9
LIL TRI SQUIRE

Comet
---------
Curtiss Jenny JN-4

Carl Goldberg
-------------------
Anniversary Piper Cub
Superfloats

Sterling Models
---------------------
Phil Breittling's F-51 Mustang
Messerschmit ME-109-G (rubber powered)
Fokker D-7
P-47 Thunderbolt

Balsa USA
----------------
Bristol M1

Top Flite
-------------
P51 Mustang

Aristo Craft
----------------
Grumman F3F2

Flyline Models Inc
------------------------
Stearman C-3B
The Curtiss Robin

Springfield Models
-------------------------
Spirit of St. Louis

Ace High
------------
MKII

Ben Buckle Kits 1982
-----------------------------
Fokker D VIII

Craft Air
------------
Stepp Two

Model Tech
----------------
China Clipper

Guillow's
------------
Cessna O-IE Bird-Dog (rubber powered)
Arrow

Berkeley's
--------------
Cessna L-19 "Bird Dog"
Sweitzer 1-30

Model Tech Specialties
-------------------------------
Fokker D VIII

Control Systems (NIB)
=================
Airtronics - QS6A
Futaba - Skysport 6
Futaba - Skysport 4

Engines
=======
Saito
--------
FA56 Golden Knight (NIB)

Mutunuc
------------
65 ABC BB (NIB)

K&B
------
40 w/ Irvine Carb & muffler (NIB)
Veco 19 (NIB)

Cox
------
Medallion .049 (NIB)
Medallion .049
Throttle Control (NIB)
Thimble-Drome Pee Wee .020 (NIB)

O.S.
-------
Max FP 40 w/muffler
MaxH 40P
Max II 15 (NIB)

Testor Corp
----------------
McCoy 19RC Blue Head Stunt Engine
McCoy 098

Cub
------
49B

Ohlsson Rice
------------------
? smaller than the 60

Norvel AME .061 R/C (NIB)
Enya 35 Model 5224
Atom ? Tiny Engine!
Quadra ? Big Engine!

Electric Motors
============
Cer-Mag No.25
Arista-Craft No.1 (x2)
Victory Industries The Mighty Midget

Plans
=====
Model Aviation
--------------------
De Havilland D.H. 60 G "Gipsy Moth" 1928 #768
Frank B. Baker (x2)

RC Modeler Magazine
-----------------------------
1/2A P-51D Mustang #645
Fred Reese

1/2ASST #654
Vince Micchia

SNJ-AT6 #470
Bryce Peterson

Focke-Wulf FW-190 D-9
Dave Platt

PBY-2 #649
Bud Chappell

Heinkel HE100
Nick Ziroli

Gypsy Moth #734
G.E. Whitehead

Seabee #671
Tom Mountjoy

Peppe La' Peuw The Nieuport #663
Dick Eickson

Carsten's Publications
------------------------------
Aero-Cruiser Biplane
Dave Fotuna

Curtiss JN-4 Jenny
David Fielding

Aeromodeller Plans Service
-------------------------------------
Blister
P.E Norman

Minnie
Howard McEntee

D.H. Gipsy Moth
Sid Allen

Bazz Bomb
B. Murley

Rattler
Charles Riall

Javahawk
P.E. Norman

Bishop's Nieuport 17 (1/8 scale)
L.C. Bagley

C.A.P. Plan
----------------
D.H. L-20A Beaver + Float version
R.Wilson

Flying Models
------------------
Douglas DC-3 Dakota
Pavel Bosak

Hanriot HD-1

Spirit of St. Louis CF494

Miss Cosmic Wind CF464

Hobby Helpers
--------------------
Catalog #24-66

Corsair F4U-1A
Lil Roughneck

Spitfire II
W.A. Wylam

FW-190
Viking

Heinkel 219 (u/c or r/c)
1/2A Wild Duece (r/c)

Nieuport XXVII

Messerschmitt ME110 (r/c)
Radio Roger (r/c)
Frank Luke Spad XIII
Stan Hill's Vector Director
Lil Beau Bipe (r/c)

Model Airplane News
----------------------------
Aeronica C3 (r/c)
Ralph Fidance
Javelin Jr. (free flight)
Bill Bell

Republic P-47N Thunderbolt (r/c)
R.L. Shellenbaum
Nesmith Cougar (rubber power)
Tom Stark

RC Curtiss Robin (r/c)
H.G. Bowers
"Pulque" (free flight)
Raymond M. Boyd
PAA-ABLE (free flight?)
Norman Bennorth

Belly-Dancer
G.Xenakis
Two-Tube (u control)
Don Mowrer
U-All-2
W.S. Blanchard Jr.

Morane Saulnier (r/c)
Grover Moore
Grabber (rubber power)
Roger Simpson

Midas (u control)
Gerry Flaugher
Galloping John (r/c bipe)
Bill Northrop

Veedoo (mid wing r/c)
Henry Struck
Suspense (free flight)
Hank Spence

Ford Tri-Motor (dimensional layout)
William A. Wylam

Big Iron
Cal Smith
Sopwith Pup (r/c)
Cal Smith

Nick Ziroli
-------------
70'' P-47
Republic P47-DN "Thunderbolt" ''54 CF154
Grumman F4F-3 "Wildcat" ''45 CF273

Tony Eck
-------------
Hawker Hurricane ''60 CF400

Oscar Weingart
---------------------
Widgeon

Model Builder Magazine
--------------------------------
Grumman F3F-1 Shipboard Fighter #680

Custom Miniature Aircraft Designs
----------------------------------------------
Turner Special ''84 (Laird-Turner Pesco Special)
Wendell Hostetler

Misc
------
Supermarine S-6B
Curtiss "Jenny" JN4-JN6H 1/2A
Pientendol Air Camper
Sopwith Camel
Heinkel H-100 D
Sea Fury
Westland Whirlwind
FW190 A3, A5
Mitsubishi Zero "Zeke"
Nieuport 28
De Havilland "Beaver"
P47N Thunderbolt
Howard "IFE"

My Good Lord! What will I do with all of this???
Steelhead13 (11-23-2020)
Old 11-11-2020, 11:30 AM
DGrant

Holy Treasure Trove Batman!!! That's quite the haul there. Much of that stuff looks very collectible. Only a few things stand out as maybe not so much. The Futaba radios are probably near the bottom, as technology has far surpassed the SkySport series, and they were entry-level/sport radios anyway.. but the kits.. OMG! I would say don't be in any hurries to decide what you want or don't want. There's a few gems in those engines too. Honestly I just took a quick look at your list(will revisit it when I have more time), but it looks interesting to say the least, and you've got a great start to what sounds like will be your new hobby.

As for the club, just keep going back. The insurance aspect comes from the AMA organization, which you'll need an AMA membership to join the club and actually fly. You don't need AMA until you're ready to fly(unless you like to support the cause, which is a good thing too), but technically most clubs you can even be a non-flying member(there's a few out there), but when you start to fly, it's mandatory to be an AMA member. Different clubs have different rules, but we have a few non-flying members in the club that don't have AMA, but they don't fly either.. one guy actually brings his plane for others to fly for him(he's elderly), and he just enjoys sitting next to the pilot watching his plane fly. It's pretty cool.
Everyone that actually flies has AMA though, that's how it is at every AMA sponsored club I know of.
Angels 7 (11-11-2020)
Old 11-11-2020, 12:08 PM
Angels 7

Originally Posted by DGrant
Holy Treasure Trove Batman!!! That's quite the haul there. Much of that stuff looks very collectible. Only a few things stand out as maybe not so much. The Futaba radios are probably near the bottom, as technology has far surpassed the SkySport series, and they were entry-level/sport radios anyway.. but the kits.. OMG! I would say don't be in any hurries to decide what you want or don't want. There's a few gems in those engines too. Honestly I just took a quick look at your list(will revisit it when I have more time), but it looks interesting to say the least, and you've got a great start to what sounds like will be your new hobby.

As for the club, just keep going back. The insurance aspect comes from the AMA organization, which you'll need an AMA membership to join the club and actually fly. You don't need AMA until you're ready to fly(unless you like to support the cause, which is a good thing too), but technically most clubs you can even be a non-flying member(there's a few out there), but when you start to fly, it's mandatory to be an AMA member. Different clubs have different rules, but we have a few non-flying members in the club that don't have AMA, but they don't fly either.. one guy actually brings his plane for others to fly for him(he's elderly), and he just enjoys sitting next to the pilot watching his plane fly. It's pretty cool.
Everyone that actually flies has AMA though, that's how it is at every AMA sponsored club I know of.

​To say I am overwhelmed is an understatement. I am in no hurry to get rid of anything but I do have my ham eye on a new Yaesu FTM-XDR400! As an amp collector I can't help but tease you with my newest addition to my tube amp stall: A 1952 Flot-A-Tone Custom Built... 6v6's and a footswitched tube driven tremolo circuit. VGC! Hold on! I paid $125 FOR it!! 😁😁😁
Old 11-11-2020, 07:17 PM
DGrant

Wow... now that's a score right there! That thing should really sing! I love that old timey sound that only a tube amp can deliver. Very awesome, combined with the add ons.. I just have to ask when's the jam session! I'm always down for a good jam! Congrats on the new treasures of all sorts.
Angels 7 (11-13-2020)
Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 AM
jester_s1

To preserve those engines, get some Marvel air tool oil and put a good glop of it into the carb to let it run down into the crankcase. Spin the crank to distribute the oil through the bearings, around the crank, and around the carb barrel. Then put the engine in a plastic bag for storage. That will keep the castor oil from hardening and keep rust from ruining anything.
Angels 7 (11-13-2020)
Old 11-13-2020, 07:52 PM
Angels 7

Originally Posted by DGrant
Wow... now that's a score right there! That thing should really sing! I love that old timey sound that only a tube amp can deliver. Very awesome, combined with the add ons.. I just have to ask when's the jam session! I'm always down for a good jam! Congrats on the new treasures of all sorts.

with all this virus nonsense it's difficult to get anybody together to jam... as if musicians were not flaky enough already! Lol. The Flot is at the amp tech getting a recap , grounded plug, and a speaker out so I can massage a 4x12 with a classic hot rod lol.. so until this virus passes I'll just keep practicing my ham fisted fingerstyle on my takamine classical.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:10 AM
Angels 7

Originally Posted by jester_s1
To preserve those engines, get some Marvel air tool oil and put a good glop of it into the carb to let it run down into the crankcase. Spin the crank to distribute the oil through the bearings, around the crank, and around the carb barrel. Then put the engine in a plastic bag for storage. That will keep the castor oil from hardening and keep rust from ruining anything.

​​​​​​Hi Jester. Thank you for the sage advice. Many of the used motors had been in plastic bags that had an oily film inside. Perhaps Martin was hip on this tip? Anyways, I happily accept your advice and follow it.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:31 AM
Angels 7

Dim the lights and spin some Barry White. The girls wanted to pose for some pix.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:33 AM
Angels 7

Last edited by Angels 7; 11-14-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-14-2020, 09:41 AM
Angels 7

Old 11-14-2020, 01:02 PM
DGrant

Impressive... very clean collection right there! These are some clean engines. If the rest of your haul is near this clean, man you definitely got a leg up on the hobby already.

I'm not sure if you've ever flown an RC plane, but if there's a trainer somewhere in the bunch of planes, you'd do well to get to a club and learn the basics of flying. It's so addictive and rewarding.

If there's not a reasonable trainer available, do yourself a favor and get a simple electric set-up like the EFlite Apprentice and get to a club and learn. A small trainer like that is good insurance to learning, and can preserve the better planes as you advance in the hobby. For the $300 for an Apprentice, that can save you alot of time and money in the long run to get to the goal of learning how to fly, rather then risk a classic plane, of which you can advance to those, with the beautiful and clean models that fell in your lap. Just a thought/suggestion there.. since it doesn't sound like you've spent anything so far. You'd probably even be able to sell a few of those treasures to fund a nice E-powered trainer. How about that! ... again just thoughts man.

Last edited by DGrant; 11-14-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:26 PM
Angels 7

Thanks for the positive vibes D! I have never flown an rc plane. I do dream of a real Cessna, though. It is strange I do admit to come.out of left field and suddenly.acquire a decades-long collection. Martin was an engineer at an aerospace company and according to his wife loved airplanes but never flew one. He passed four years ago and is wife thought it was time to clean the house out. She threw out a huge dumpster.full of his life's collection of everything airplane stuff. The rc stuff was the last to go and I got there in the nick of time to save all of this. I do think that there is more here than I'll ever get to so at this point it's all undeserved bragging rights lol. Besides the aforementioned things I have a lot of the misc. stuff for this hobby: 20 rolls of monokote type covering, silk, irons, a starter,.boxes-bags and little drawres full of pieces parts tools, props, etc etc. and some old plastic models even one that can fly. Winter is fast approaching so I have another diversion. I am going to the next club meeting.... I'll get someone to talk to me! 😁😁

And Jester! Thanks again for the oil tip. You won't believe what I found in a box of plane doodads! Yessir.. My man Martin was on it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.