geh3
My Feedback: (84)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carden extra pro 300 tp powered for sale

CARDEN EXTRA PRO 300 with KingTech 100TP for power and a dual smoke system,

see
and
and
I replaced the batteries last year, and this plane has never been crashed or damaged in any way. It will perform any maneuver your thumbs can do!. It takes off and lands like a dream esp with the inner ailerons set as flaps ( see video) .
WHAT IS INSTALLED:
KT100TP,ECU AND BATTERY, MAIN FUEL TANK, SMOKE TANK, SMOKE PUMP, ALL SERVOS, FUTABA 14 CH RECIEVER, IGYRO, POWERBOX & 2 RX BATTERIES, CF 3 BLADED PROPELLOR, WING BAGS FOR THE MAIN WINGS
Length=112"
WS=125"
NOTES: if you want the DELAWAREJETFACTORY logo removed I can do that. I also will ship the TP manual and original shipping container. The CG as is is perfect there is NO need to change it unless you want more elev authority but I advise against that.
I can travel up to 100 miles from Wilmington De. to deliver, you will need a trailer or large truck to carry this plane
If you will use a Futaba transmitter I can include an SD card with the full program on it. Otherwise I can produce a word document with each servo function by channel# and the throw %. AS mentioned programming is easy except for the program that allows the inner flaps to act as ailerons while still maintaining aileron function ( actually easy with Futaba) You can fly the plane without this feature but it is harder to land as when you try to "flare" it ..it tends to want to climb back up! lol
Shipping will add at least $100 in wood just for the 2 large containers that will be required.
Asking $3500
contact me here or at 302-354-4719 or here on FB or at [email protected]
Old 05-10-2021, 07:37 PM
clavin
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interested!!

What do you think it will cost to ship to 33418 West Palm Florida?
Thanks
Old 05-11-2021, 02:32 AM
geh3
My Feedback: (84)

I have no idea, it will require two large boxes, one for the fuse and another one for the wings. I would remove the LG and the horizontal stabs and the propellor
so the fuse box will be a little larger than the fuse
then the wing box would contain the wings and the LG

at least several hundred dollars I'm sure
Old 05-12-2021, 04:42 AM
nir schweizer
My Feedback: (40)

Default Shiping

Call my guy Vernon Tiller

+1 (253) 355-5138

he ship airplanes for me nationwide not need a box and a great guy

Old 05-15-2021, 11:17 PM
ygkong

Default Hi !

Originally Posted by geh3
CARDEN EXTRA PRO 300 with KingTech 100TP for power and a dual smoke system,

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rIECEob_4k&t=166s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5KTDexzYAc and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khX3HFem6LU
I replaced the batteries last year, and this plane has never been crashed or damaged in any way. It will perform any maneuver your thumbs can do!. It takes off and lands like a dream esp with the inner ailerons set as flaps ( see video) .
WHAT IS INSTALLED:
KT100TP,ECU AND BATTERY, MAIN FUEL TANK, SMOKE TANK, SMOKE PUMP, ALL SERVOS, FUTABA 14 CH RECIEVER, IGYRO, POWERBOX & 2 RX BATTERIES, CF 3 BLADED PROPELLOR, WING BAGS FOR THE MAIN WINGS
Length=112"
WS=125"
NOTES: if you want the DELAWAREJETFACTORY logo removed I can do that. I also will ship the TP manual and original shipping container. The CG as is is perfect there is NO need to change it unless you want more elev authority but I advise against that.
I can travel up to 100 miles from Wilmington De. to deliver, you will need a trailer or large truck to carry this plane
If you will use a Futaba transmitter I can include an SD card with the full program on it. Otherwise I can produce a word document with each servo function by channel# and the throw %. AS mentioned programming is easy except for the program that allows the inner flaps to act as ailerons while still maintaining aileron function ( actually easy with Futaba) You can fly the plane without this feature but it is harder to land as when you try to "flare" it ..it tends to want to climb back up! lol
Shipping will add at least $100 in wood just for the 2 large containers that will be required.
Asking $3500
contact me here or at 302-354-4719 or here on FB or at [email protected]
Dear Sir!
I'm interesting to airplane.
Can you ship to South Korea!
Thanks you