Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Midwest Fun Scale Messerschmitt Bf 109

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Midwest Fun Scale Messerschmitt Bf 109

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 09:43 AM
Larziam

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was able to scan the plans to a PDF file. I am attempting to attach the file and upload it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Midwest Me-109.pdf (2.55 MB, 88 views)
Old 04-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Larziam

Well that worked! Now if anyone wishes to scratch build this plane, they should be able to with the plans, and the instructions showing all of the print wood. The plans need to be printed on 36 inch wide paper. Make sure to print the file actual size, not fit to paper, to be full scale.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:10 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 275 Likes on 240 Posts

Downloaded easy enough! I have the Midwest Zero plan but no manual if anyone wants it?
Old 04-11-2020, 07:33 AM
mgnostic

Received 88 Likes on 76 Posts

Thanks Larziam! I've had several occasions where I wished I still had my old plans.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Hammerhands

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a copy of the me -109 if that helps .

Originally Posted by Larziam
I'm getting ready to start construction on the Midwest Messerschmitt Bf 109 - Fun Scale kit, and I just realized that my kit is missing the building instruction manual. I contacted Midwest and they said they no longer have any of the manuals. I was told I would have to attempt to find someone online that had a copy. Therefore I am writing this thread to ask if anyone out there has this manual and would be willing to scan it to PDF and post it or email it to me? I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
I have a me 109 with instructions if that helps at all ? I haven't built mine cuz it's vintage still in the box but I'd be happy to send you a copy
Old 01-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Larziam

Thanks for the offer, but if you scroll up through the thread you will see that the plan and instructions are included within the thread already. I love to see modelers helping each other!
Thanks again!